Sunday, July 27, 2008

Magic Moments

I was lying in bed yesterday morning, almost asleep, listening to the gardening show on ABC Local when I thought about my lemongrass bush - now 12 +feet high and in seed. Should I cut it back? When would I do that? The next question asked on the radio show was about a very big lemongrass that was in seed and the gardener wanted to know if they should cut it back? Co-incidence, karma, synchronicity? Not sure but it made me smile :-)

I have decided to offer Mr Linky to anyone who is doing the Magic Moment thing - share your smiles for the week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm Mr Linky seems to have gone on strike - even with the older posts .... have to work on that one later ....

Unknown said...

oh i love it when that happens, almost like you are psychic! or psycho as karateman calls me!!! i went into office supplies yesterday and the delivery guy pulled me up out the front and said, "your name is kay and you come from Lismore." i said no, and after he caught the confused look on my face, he apologised and said a customer had rang yesterday from lismore and said they were coming down this morning and that their car was just the same as mine, so he had thought he'd be smart. i gigled and afterwards as i turned a corner in office supplies, he was there in front of me and he smiled and said, " you are a pisces and you love walks on the beach". I giggled back and said no i'm a virgo and i hate sand between my toes! the whole interaction made me giggle and think of ESP, so your magic moment makes me smile too, thanks for sharing xo

Anonymous said...

Gees kyles..did you get his number, what were ya thinking...tell him Abbey is a picese and lives for the beach...helloooooo