Sunday, July 6, 2008

Magic Moments

I have had a lot on my mind this week and haven't really taken time out to count my blessings, or to find my Magic Moment. Fortunately one slapped me in the face last night.

I asked one of my newer lovelies what sort of food she liked to eat so I could bring in some appropriately themed recipe ideas for her. Instead of the usual one or two items, her list was long and exciting - with an emphasis on "cooking something a bit different".

My heart did a little leap, a smile burst over my face and the world seemed to a better place to live in.

Yes I am easily pleased some days lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh love the pic for this one... I smile when K said, I dont like others food Im more into cultural things...I think I could hear your heart flip flopping ...giggle, great MM...

Alison said...

Easily please, maybe, but I think it takes great talent and perception to find magic in the little things :)

Unknown said...

:-)

MissyBoo said...

When small things bring magic and happiness, there are endless possibilities :-)