Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Feast 196

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

Three and a half years ago

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.

Sitting on my grandpa's knee and getting a hug

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Butter, of course. Second choice is olive oil. There is no third choice - margarine is an abomination that isn't allowed to even be in my house.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

Spanish - I have dreamed of it for years and years ... although now that my love of food is becoming such an important (productive) part of my life, Italian is also on my list.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

Happy, painting, grooving through life, sourrounded by those I love and who love me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, I do know that ACE has spanish lessons.... :)

Anonymous said...

I know little Spanish but would love to learn more! Nice feast!

MiLeT said...

i also don't like margarine. great feast!

here's my feast! hope you can drop by. thanks.


milet!

Michelle Quinno said...

I agree completely with your salad!! Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

ooh, I love your dessert. Have a great Friday.

Anonymous said...

Oh thats what i want to learn Spanish very important to me. Nice feast...Mine is ready also.

Anonymous said...

Love your soup..grandparents are the best! Thank you for stopping by!