Sunday, July 13, 2008

Investing in Me

Tuesday was my magic moment of this week - yes the whole entire day.

I have already blogged the mudcake episode but I made a choice to really nurture and treat myself for the entire day. I noticed the little things - like the pelicans, the cows, the color of the sky. I ate well and healthily. I slept deeply.I fed my soul with knowledge. I chased away the black dog. I got some interesting news from the doctor which I have spun to make out to be a glorious opportunity. I laughed and danced along the way.

In my mind, the sun was going to shine all day and clouds on the horizon just weren't welcome :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A laughing dancing Goddess... I love the pic darling..tis one of yours?

Indigo-Daisy said...

This good for both body and soul to make a date with yourself to spend only on yourself. Something we all should do more often.
The picture by the way is breathtaking.

Unknown said...

Yes, the photo is mine - a random shot from the front door :-)

MissyBoo said...

My mouth still waters at your "mudcake episode" Its always good to take time out and notice the little things and nurture the soul! Glad you got that Black Dog running!

Anonymous said...

Good god woman i want your front door, afraid mine looks onto suburbia...x

victoria said...

lovely post. You have inspired me and im off to a bath with some insence and bubbles and calming music.

Vickie said...

This is a beautiful post, Mgirl, inspiring and lyrical...:-)