Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cooking Bliss

I was back with my lovelies in the kitchen today - have I mentioned that Wednesday is my favorite day of the week lol

With one eye on the budget and another aware that a head-cold was sweeping through the house - effecting motivation as it went - we did a "pasta sauce" theme today (quick and too easy) and it was divine!!!!

Sauces were:
  • Beef Ragu
  • Boscaiola
  • Carbonara
  • Alfredo
  • Tomato
  • Arriabiata
I forgot to make the salad but we did have a delicious sourdough garlic bread on the side. Okay it was a carby lunch but it was delicious.

All recipes are up on YesWeCanCook :-)

2 comments:

Indigo-Daisy said...

Will have to check it out, nothing like home cooked italian food!

Anonymous said...

Well I had penne, with something hot and red?