Sunday, December 30, 2007

What I Want To Be When I Grow Up

With humble thanks to Tex's Missus I did the test and ...

You are incredibly creative, spontaneous, and unique. No one can guess what you're going to do next, but it's usually something amazing. You can't deal with routine, rules, or structure. You're easily bored. As long as you are able to innovate and break the rules, you are extremely successful. You do best when you: - Can work by yourself - Can express your personality in your work You would also be a good journalist or actor.

1 comment:

Tex's Missus said...

Sounds like you to a 'T' MG. By the way, I checked out your other blog and loved your artwork. You are an exceptionally talented artist as well as being an egaging and articulate writer. I'm glad I was directed to your blog - I'll be a regular reader of MGs Musings.