Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007


When I started this blog I had the goal of posting 5 times a week. Well, that didn't last long cos I have worked out I have a lot to say. And I enjoy the challenge of trying to come up with interesting and novel topics that somehow represent me and where I am at. I have tried to be honest. I have accepted the challenge to post a Good News Story (Saturday) and a Sports Report (Monday).

This year has had its ups and downs but all in all it has been the best year of my life. I am surrounded by people I value and care about. I live in my version of heaven. I am happy on the inside (that is, my happiness is not defined by my circumstances). I am Mountaingirl :-)

So now I set myself a new challenge: to post a positive quote each day.

3 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

You are Mountain Girl!, hear her roar...

What a topsy turvy year...lol...i love your blog! ...although must admit i gave up on the $21 challenge.. sorry :(

I like blogs that make me think, that celebrate being a woman, that give me a smile, that inspires me, I love you have alot to say and share it with us...I love your creativity & passion...

Oh shit girl I just love you...:)

Unknown said...

Aww gee shucks, you are pretty okay too Miss A :-)

Unknown said...

I love your interesting quotes, especialy Maya!!

I look forward to reading a lot more in the year to come.

Best Wishes for 2008 :)