Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mountaingirl Arts

I have been building a blog that features my art and wanted to wait until it was absolutely perfect before opening it to the world.

Photographing the new work (read 'stuff that I have done since moving to the east coast') has been the biggest problem - I have got one done but I am still working on the rest (with advice from Anony and A). Just can't get the light right!!!

But rather than wait I have decided to dive right in and lift the security and welcome the world...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 'paperbark' photo turned out well, just wait for the weather to change for those other photographs ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Anony :-)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Top Job chickidee...do envy you and ur ability to paint...i don't have the nature or strength to put myself out there..love your stuff...brilliant expression of all that is MG...x

Unknown said...

Thank you Miss A - putting myself out there has been a VERY big step - part of me was secretly pleased that I was having so many problems getting new photos because then I could put it all off - don't forget that I am the girl who at 23 found a publisher for her book then didn't want to put it out there ha ha ha!