Monday, December 3, 2007

Dorrigo Walk

We (my visitors and me) went for a bit of a rainforest walk at Dorrigo this afternoon. I didn't have the best shoes for walking on slippery surfaces so I stopped after a bit and took the photo of the cloud that was hanging in front of me. I actually took a few photos over the next minute but couldn't work out why my camera wasn't working - the shots all got foggy. Figuring I would sort it out later, I walked back up the path for a bit and realized that I had captured the cloud coming into the exact area where I was standing. Couldn't have set these shots up if I tried!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fortunate! Thanks for blogging it!

Unknown said...

You are very welcome Anony, still can't believe I was there at that exact moment :-)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Great shots Mountaingirl...Isnt it beautiful up there...x

Unknown said...

wow, what beautiful pics...stunning! Very eerie and I would expec a fairy to flutter by if you stood any longer :)