Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ho Hum, The Challenge Continues

Yes only a few more days to go ... Is everyone else as bored with all of this as I am?

I made fresh pasta on Friday night - served it with a herby sauce. No cost involved.

Saturday morning I had leftovers for breakfast.

Saturday lunch was toasted Turkish bread spread with mango chutney (pantry) and then filled with cheese (fridge), lettuce (75 cents), tomato (40 cents).

I didn't feel like eating last night.

Total amount left to spend $14.58 and 8 meals left.

2 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Darlin I love every thing you cook, but Im not eating Chutney or pickles....yuk

To me its left overs in vinegar...and they are either yellow or green...and cant stand little bits of corn...no just cant eat em...

Anonymous said...

I get hungry every time I visit your site!