Monday, December 24, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Christmas Blessings
More Comments at pYzam.com




Yes I am heading for the mountain for an orphans Christmas (well actually more of a get together) so now is the time to pass on holiday joy and peace to family and friends.

I am going earlier than planned so I have been working my way through the my list of people to call but some I still haven't got hold of some folks (ahem, well quite a few) and I have virtually run out of time so please accept this as your personal message instead.

I would like to individually list those who have personally effected my life this year but the list would be long and the post boring, so suffice to say thank you one and all to adding to my life.

Whether I see you every day, have never actually met face to face or just not caught up for a while, I do appreciate the fabulous band of super-people that populate my world.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, a Kool Kwanza, a Super Soltice or a Raging Ramadan ... and any other holidays that happen around this time of the year that I may have missed.

2 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Merry Christmas Chick a dee!!! talk soon...x

Anonymous said...

HOHOHO and merry, merry, merry!!! When you return be sure to check out Jack our Red-collared Lorikeet's Christmas card posted on my bird blog Xmas Day :) Have a good one Mountaingirl!!!