Sunday, August 24, 2008

Magic Moments

An easy one this week - I was speaking on the phone to someone who didn't believe it was me - then I laughed and I heard "It IS Pearl!!! I'd know that laugh anywhere".

It cracked me up :-)

It's not quite the first time I have heard that - years ago I went to a movie in a neighboring town - it cracked me up and I had people coming up to me for days afterwards commenting about how much I enjoyed the film. Actually I have quite a few stories like that, makes me laugh just thinking about them all :-)

2 comments:

Indigo-Daisy said...

How wonderful! Apparently you are known for spreading the healing of laughter around. Those are the best kind of healers I know of.

Unknown said...

and a lovely laugh it is! looking forward to hearing again if you ever come back to work, you been on hols forever!