Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #85





1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was Roast Pumpkin, Spinach and Pinenuts with Tagliatelle.

2. Lying is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon is a magical time of the month.

4. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou is one of my favorite local expressions.(well it is local for me)

5. Sometimes it's best dance naked until it all goes away.

6. Blade Runner is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to kicking back and blogging, tomorrow my plans include going to the markets and Sunday, I want togo to the Jazz concert in the park!

2 comments:

pita-woman said...

What is: Tagliatelle ?

Janet said...

that meal sounds incredibly delicious!!!

Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)