Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friends

There are many people that pass through each of our lives. Some stay for a short time, others hang around. Some add to our worth, others try to make us lesser. Everyone touches us somehow.

Miss Weasley has been around forever and even now that she lives on another continent she makes me laugh, feel appreciated, she lifts me when I am down and helps me celebrate the good times. All in all Miss Weasley makes me a better person (even if she doesn't accept my new Polynesian status (in joke) lol) and my life is richer for having her in it.

Do I tell her how much I appreciate having her around? Does she know what influence she has in my life? Does she know how much her friendship means to me? I hope so ....

4 comments:

Gouri said...

U r so apt... Everyone touches us somehow, for better or for worse.

Ur post reminded me of a friend, one who i really miss!!

Unknown said...

aaawwww.... thats lovely pearl, what a special friendship, miles don't matter when someones that special xo

Miss Weasley said...

Rae--I read this post awhile ago and thought I would come back to it when I had time to say ALL that I wanted to say. I've now returned and simply want to say that you have been a wonderful gift to me. If I saw you on the street I would've never picked US to become bestest best friends like we've become...which is why I'm glad God chose you instead of me! Thank you for just being you...Quirks and all (LOL).......BFF4L......Miss W.

Unknown said...

You are just the best - that's all there is to say :-) And I have my warm fuzzy for the day lol