Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #86







1. Dancing to the sound of falling rain while naked makes my spirits soar.

2. The last time I had fresh asparagus I nearly danced for joy - in the street.

3. When I drive I look for photo opportunities.

4. I saw a cow standing alone in a field.

5. Give me peace, give me health, give me enough.

6. Next week I am looking forward to walking further each day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to eating my 11-hour roast pork with apple aioli, tomorrow my plans include baking bread (foccacia) and getting a sour-dough starter going and Sunday, I want to make salads!

9 comments:

K said...

I like you're #1!

I'm always looking for photo opportunities when I drive or anytime really!!

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

oh so many things to comment on! Fresh asparagas, yum! Me, too on #3, ALL the time LOL! 11-hour pork roast? Do tell!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

An 11-hour pork roast?
The last time I cooked meat for 11 hours, it turned into jerky.

Have a great Friday and fill in the blanks with Fun.

Unknown said...

Assuming the roast works - and at this point it (and the house) smells divine) I will post the recipe and photos tonight/tomorrow. I have already made the apple aioli and that worked really well :-)

Lynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda said...

I love fresh asparagus and dancing in the rain ;0)

Anonymous said...

I love asparagus too! Dancing to falling rain..... exactly! Life's too short!
You're quite the cook and baker.... we have that in common!
I've bookmarked the 11 hour ( i know i read that right) Pork recipe. I'll try it someday... someday!
Have a great weekend!

LA Nickers said...

Gee . . . . your dinner sounds way-ay better than our Friday night pizza. But then, who am I to argue with tradition?

;-)

Blessings,
Linda
JUST FOR FUN – A FRIDAY FILL IN #86, at PRACTICALLY AT HOME

cheatymoon said...

All that bread -- yummmm. Have a fabulous weekend, thanks for stopping by.