Saturday, May 29, 2010

That Day

Now that I am even more securely holed up in my hermit life I had initially dismissed "that" day but my mind has been wondering this evening. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have the sisters here, to celebrate that - and I could coincide the dates.

Yes I know we could go out for dinner but I cook, I am me, it isn't an option. I am thinking that if I chose my menu carefully (well more carefully than usual) and spread the cooking over a few days I could pull it off!

So, at this stage I am thinking an Italian theme, four courses, 7 guests (my table seats 8). Hey I can do that standing on my head.

And then I have further thought that last time I had one of "these days" I had three parties in the one day. Now that is pushing it (it was 10 years ago and a lot has changed lol) but I am thinking about a morning/afternoon tea for another day - and I might even invite boys to that one.

Yes I reserve the right to change my mind but so far I am liking it .... now for the "save the dates" ....

4 comments:

pita-woman said...

Reserve me a spot! ;)

You'd fall over in a faint if I ever did show up on your door step! ;)
If I ever win the lottery or inherit some mega-bucks, Aussie is definitely one of the first places I want to visit... If that ever happens, I'll let you know to definitely set a place for me. :)

Unknown said...

Yay, your spot is reserved, for whenever it happens :-)

Mr. king said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Divya said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar