Saturday, May 29, 2010

That Day

Now that I am even more securely holed up in my hermit life I had initially dismissed "that" day but my mind has been wondering this evening. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have the sisters here, to celebrate that - and I could coincide the dates.

Yes I know we could go out for dinner but I cook, I am me, it isn't an option. I am thinking that if I chose my menu carefully (well more carefully than usual) and spread the cooking over a few days I could pull it off!

So, at this stage I am thinking an Italian theme, four courses, 7 guests (my table seats 8). Hey I can do that standing on my head.

And then I have further thought that last time I had one of "these days" I had three parties in the one day. Now that is pushing it (it was 10 years ago and a lot has changed lol) but I am thinking about a morning/afternoon tea for another day - and I might even invite boys to that one.

Yes I reserve the right to change my mind but so far I am liking it .... now for the "save the dates" ....

2 comments:

pita-woman said...

Reserve me a spot! ;)

You'd fall over in a faint if I ever did show up on your door step! ;)
If I ever win the lottery or inherit some mega-bucks, Aussie is definitely one of the first places I want to visit... If that ever happens, I'll let you know to definitely set a place for me. :)

Mountaingirl said...

Yay, your spot is reserved, for whenever it happens :-)