Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Have been Awarded


Yay! The wonderful Welshcakes has honored me with the Sweet Blog Award (which is an award that brightens her day).

So in the tradition of the net, I too pass it on (in no particular order) to:

It Was Always Simple written by a true wonderwoman (if if she can't see it all the time)
Sicily Scene (yes I know this is Welshcakes) but it has introduced me to food I didn't think was possible, and a land I have never seen
Rat Sass written by a generous soul who always makes me smile

:-)

1 comment:

Divya said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar