Friday, October 17, 2008

New Toy

After the tragic death of my food processor I have been trying to figure out what to replace it with. Unable to make a decision, time has just ticked on.

That was until Wednesday when I decided I needed one to make the "Turkey to Morocco" feast. I hadn't budgeted for a professional quality item so a cheapie it was going to be. Being realistic, my old processor was quite adequate. It only ceased being useful because the bowl broke (as opposed to the motor blowing up or something equally as dramatic) and a $50 - $55 price tag was attractive. I even considered grabbing a $10 stick blender at a later date.

BUT, imagine my delight when I found the Sunbeam StickMaster Plus for the same price as a food processor. Instant decision and I have been very happily playing with my new toy ever since. Yes I can whip, blend, crush, mix ... everything a girl could want an in a much more compact version (read "less washing up") than a food processor.

Oh happy days :-)

3 comments:

pita-woman said...

Ah yes, we women do love our motorized sticks. ;)

Unknown said...

In so many ways :-)

Anonymous said...

Give over you 2...lol

glad you are in cooking heaven, and if it was needed for that Turkish feast, then Abbey is exstatic you got one...It was delish