Friday, October 3, 2008

More Tattoos


I have started work on the right foot now - and I must admit I am very pleased with the results. I think three more sessions and I will have both feet finished - which means the tattoo adventure will end. Unless of course I find somewhere else that won't wrinkle much as I age, can be covered and I can see it .... hmmmm ....

Just a note: I used my birthday money for this one based on not being able to find a bookcase I liked (and was willing to buy), not being able to find a new bear and a tattoo is permanent and something I really wanted.

Extra note: I am having problem with swollen feet recently so they are swollen for reasons other than the tattoo :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl, god knows when I'll get mine finished...but Im seeing procrastination on the bookcase situation... :)

Unknown said...

Procrastination yes but an ethical dilemma too. I don't really want pine bookcases (not much of a pine fan and can't be bothered painting them) but I don't want to buy rainforest wood (but it is the wood that I would prefer to have) so I have settled for second-hand bookcases and I have only seen one or two so far and they were far from suitable (the first was falling apart, the second was made out of chipboard with a melamine cover).

And now I have decided to go on a trip, they will have to wait until I get back becuase any spare penny I can find is going into the holiday fund.

Unknown said...

pretty colours on your tatt Miss MG, where's this holiday....where you off to?

Unknown said...

Heading for the States Miss K to see Miss Weasley and the kids, and to meet my penpal and his family :-)