Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Lunchtime - From Turkey to Morocco

Have I said before that Wednesday cooks are my absolute favorite time of the week :-)

There was a staff meeting on today so we cranked up the music, danced a lot and cooked up a storm. My lovelies worked together like a well oiled machine and their creations were fabulous. Very proud of them I was :-)

Anyway, today's menu was:
  • Fattoush
  • Tabouleh
  • Chickens Baked with Onions and Sumac on Flat Bread
  • Za'atar Bread
  • Baba Ghannouj (Eggplant Dip)
  • Muhammara (Hot Pepper Dip)
  • Hummus
  • Moroccan Tagine
  • Egyptian Rice
  • Spicy Couscous
  • Mixed Green Salad with Yogurt Dressing (Yogurtlu Karisik Yesil Salata)
  • Cucumber and Yogurt Salad (Laban Khyar)
  • Barbequed Lamb with Chermoula
All recipes are up on YesWeCanCook.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm I had a bit of that and a bit of this and a bit of that... i cant even pick a fave, I think it was the best lunch we had by far...

Whispering Walls said...

Looks scrummy - bravo!

Unknown said...

My lovelies did very well and produced a banquet :-) I as looking over the recipes last night and I just realized how easy all of them were (which was good because we only had four cooks plus me). I only say that because it looked so good and was a little exotic (from the norm) but most recipes only had a few steps to each of them. Ideal :-)