Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Lunchtime

We went from cooking a Malaysian banquet today to a Hunt and Kill menu in a matter of minutes. For the uninitiated, "Hunt and Kill" is to check out what you have floating around the kitchen (fridge, freezer, pantry, herb garden) and create something from that.

So our delicious menu was:

Beef and Mushroom Pie
Chicken and Vegetable Pie
Macaroni Cheese
Big Garden Salad

I was doing something else constructive when we served lunch so I forgot to take photos (doh) and I forgot to send the recipes home (doh) so YesWeCanCook will be updated on Saturday night when I am at work and have time to do such things :-) Or maybe Friday evening depending on how busy Friday gets ....

Anyway, despite my doh's, I had a ball, my lovelies learned something new and ... well have I mentioned that Wednesday lunches are my favorite days of the week?

No comments: