Sunday, October 5, 2008

Magic Moments


Two from me this week - because I had another one just now :-)

We have swapped over to daylights savings (grrr) and I needed to turn my cell phone off and on for the time to be corrected. And guess what ... I remembered my pin number for the first time ever )and it only took two goes). Yippee :-) Actually a double yippee because it occurred to me after I turnd it off that I threw out the phonebook I had written my number on lol.

My other Magic is that the Global Festival has hit Bellingen. That means I can sit on my front porch and listen to the best concerts all weekend. Even as I lay down to sleep, the sounds waft through the window. And on top of that town is PACKED with all sorts of interesting people dressed in all sorts of wild and passionate ways. It is arty and hippy heaven :-) Actually there are people of all backgrounds, ages, shapes, sizes and colors wandering the streets. Gotta love Global weekend :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good for you honey xo

Unknown said...

A bit of culture by default :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh Id love the Global festival at my door, lucky duck...but remembering passwords has gotta be up there...