Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Saga Continues

I am living with a monster. No not my alter-ego that appears on "bad" days, this is a furry monster.

I have just found that I am missing another mouse bait - this one was a box of pellets - you know the one's, they eat one pellet and die. Well this monster has taken all of the pellets, including the ones I spread out the front of the box .... and the box.

So am I living with a battalion of mice or do I have a rat the size of a possum? I can find no evidence of either at this stage .... sigh ....

I have put out another box of mouse bait. Stay tuned.

9 comments:

pita-woman said...

Hmm, I think I'll have to blog about my own mouse experience from last week.

Star Child said...

hello can you please remind abbey to send me her link have been trying for the last little while to no avail! i would be much apprecaited!

starchild

victoria said...

ohh dear MG, but the picture you posted is cute, you need an ugly picture of a brown rat so I don't feel as bad.

haha, I know they are vermin, so I accept they have to go.

Anonymous said...

Try "Tomcats" blocks (available at bunnings or most produce stores)- seems that rats and mice are developing an immunity to Ratsack etc

Unknown said...

Please do Pita - I can't be the only one facing this challenge!

No probs starchild - will let her know today.

Sorry Victoria, I couldn't easily find an ugly rat picture - but I did actually see my monster last night - yes he is brown and ugly and about 20 cm long (not including the tail) and fat! This is the biggest rat I have personally ever seen... yuk!

Thanks Anonymous - I will drop in there on my way to work this morning - especially as it took anther box of the pellets last night ... sigh ....

victoria said...

haha no need to be sorry. I would'nt handle a rat in my house either. good luck

Anonymous said...

Girl Id say youve got more than one rat :)

Unknown said...

wanna borrow suey or dog? they'll chase the lil buggers down for ya...lol...?

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello :)

The best thing to do is find the gap through which the rat is coming into your house and block it.

Or have a big fat stick ready to hit and kill the rat. It will be a messy affair,no doubt. But you can't let a rat worry you so much.

Have a good day :)