Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little Conversations

My new job means I am on the phone all day. Some of these calls means I am talking to someone for half an hour or so. Part of this time is waiting for the computer to process data, or while I am clicking answers to questions I have already asked. It is during these snatched moments that I chat to my clients.

I realise that, more and more, I am having some fabulous conversations during these times and, when I am still thinking about them and smiling at 10 pm at night, then they are blog-worthy.

I need to emphasie that the conversations don't last for 30 minutes as such - they are just snatched moments between completing the business for the client.

So I have a new theme "Little Conversations". Most of these will be work related but I will also post bits that may happen elsewhere, the supermarket or the post-office for example.

Photo: "telephone telephone" by lady-bug

No comments: