Friday, December 26, 2008

The Final Chapter

The rat is finally dead. Okay, maybe I should concede that I think there was two rats. The obvious smell of death was wafting out from under the front porch last week. Now I have the same smell wafting through the house - strongly. Maybe that was why I was feeling poorly yesterday ...

In any case I did wonder which was worse, a living rat in the house or a dead one and I have decided a dead one by a long while.
The smell will dissipate in the next few days (I haven't decided if it is coming from the walls, the ceiling or from under the floor) and in the meantime, the house is full of scented candles and incense.
And so ends the story ....

3 comments:

pita-woman said...

I'm not sure whether to say congrats for ridding yourself of the living creature, or send sympathy for what you'll have to endure 'til the smell is gone...

Unknown said...

Some living creature attract less sympathy from me than others Pita - and this rat didn't rate very highly at all :-)

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!