Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Photo Challenge Updates

My humblest apologies for not posting the themes last week. But I am back on the ball so here we go:

This Friday 2 January: New
Friday 9 January: Plant
Friday 16 January: Path

The list of themes for 2009 is a little short at the moment. If you want to contribute some feel most welcome - my only guideline is to keep them general, keep in mind we come from all over ("snow", for example, would be a bit hard for those of us experiencing a summer at the moment) and go for something not to hard - while the Photo Challenge is fun I am sure we don't have all week to plan and take shots :-)

And as we are heading into a new year, just a reminder that this Challenge is open to one and all. We play for oohs and aahs and as such there is no one winner each week. If you want to photoshop a photo, go for it. If you want to post a photo you took last year but would be perfect for the theme, no problems. I post the themes on Wednesdays (I am getting in early this week because I missed last week) and we kinda aim to post our photos on Fridays (or whenever it all comes together). I have a Mr Linky on my photo so if you are posting a photo I would encourage you to list it there so we don't miss anyone.

So welcome aboard for more clicking fun in 2009 :-)

5 comments:

XOXO said...

I don't know whether these ideas are good or maybe too difficult to bring into being...

If you like some, MG, it will be my pleasure that I've contributed somehow...

God
Saint
Solitude
Aging
Smile
Old
Romantic
Girly
Childhood
Money
Finery
Wisdom
Tasteful
Sparkling...

I will think more, lady.
Ciao-cacao!

Unknown said...

Just perfect xoxo - I will add them in the the rota now :-)

Anonymous said...

hot
cold
animal
mineral
orange
plant
wish
sad
yellow
end
beginning
domestic
home
identity

Unknown said...

Thanks Ajay - what an awesome list we have!!!

Unknown said...

FYI, with a couple of ideas of my own - inspired by your choices - we now have a list that almost takes us to the end of August. What a great start for the Photo Challenge :-)