Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pork Problems

Okay so I have now worked out how to buy Australian bacon (look for the pink square) not that I have found any of it yet but then I started to think about the living conditions of the pigs that will be in my bacon (or chops or whatever).

I don't want my food to have lived in a concrete cell with no experience of rutting and grass and sunshine. Yes I need to find free range pigs for the same reasons I need to find (real) free range chickens.

Back to google and the phone book lol - if I am having trouble finding a home for a chicken, I know that a pig is going to be impossible lol

Image: "Ferdinand the Pig" by sekundek

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs. Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.