Friday, July 9, 2010

I Admit Defeat

It has been a year since I have had to give up work and while lots of fabulous things have happened, I admit that I am not really coping with it all. I have good days but they are getting further and further apart.

The depression is back and has been since December last year. I have tried to ignore it and I have tried to fake it but it just takes too much effort and I am tired.

I went and saw my doctor yesterday. He was great. We have a plan. With a little time I will be back to being my normal happy self. I thought about keeping it to myself but I don't know why I should be shame any more than I should be for my back pain or whatever else.

And it looks like my diagnosis of diabetes was wrong lol

Image: "Black Balloon" by eNZM

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs. Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.