Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 5 Report

I may regret it but I bought honey - I had a choice out of $8.36 for 500 ml of generic honey or $10.08 for 1 litre of local (as in Bellingen)  honey. I spent the $10. A huge chunk from my budget especially as I will need vegetables sometime in the next 4 ish days - ah the choices we make. Mind you I did see cauliflowers for sale at the fruit and vege shop for $2 and beans were $2/kg ... the recipe books are out.

Brunch: Take Away (free with a voucher)

Dinner: Vegetarian pastie (homemade)

Drinks: Honey tea

Total expenditure so far: $11.08

Image: "Coins" by lubroz

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs. Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.