Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 6 Report

The Challenge is rolling on. Ho hum. Damn I have a lot of food in the house - I have barely made a dent in the freezer and the pantry still has a lot of options to play with. I didn't end up getting the vegetables I talked about yesterday - I had a pastie left over and needed to use up some lemons so I figure I will get them on the day I need them - and if it isn't beans and cauliflower, then I am sure there will be plenty of other options lol. And I am thinking about making a curry at some point in the next few days.

Brunch: Vegetarian Pastie (homemade)

Dinner: Tagliatelli with Lemon Sauce

Total expenditure so far: $11.08

Image: "Coins" by lubroz

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs. Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.