Sunday, July 25, 2010

$21 Challenge - Final Update

My last update was Monday 12 July and that was for Days 7 and 8 - I last through to the Thursday 15 July which means I completed 11 (and a half) days on spending less than $21 on food.

To be honest, if you look at the pantry and the freezer, I could have done another week but my craving for tomato and onion sandwiches were my undoing. And to be honest, with the exception of a cup of soup, that is all I have eaten for the past two weeks - sometimes with cheese, sometimes with chillis, sometimes with Ranch dressing but always with lots of tomato and Spanish onion. Don't ask me to explain, I can't. And yes I am brushing my teeth a whole lot :-)

So I will have to try again for the full 14 days another time :-)

Image: "Coins" by lubroz

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs. Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.