Thursday, September 20, 2007

People Make The World

My world is so sunny and I am appreciating every moment.

On the other hand, one friend needs an important operation and it was postponed at the very last minute - causing unnecessary but significant emotional stress - not to mention ongoing physical pain. Another has found that she has a cancerous mole and is heading of surgery. One friend has been betrayed by one that she loves. Another woman in my world lost everything but her family and her health when her house burnt down last weekend.

I say that my world is sunny not to poke fun or to make comparisons - we all have our seasons of sunshine and shade. I guess I just finds things generally a bit easy at the moment. Meanwhile I have the most awesome women around me who are facing the obstacles of their lives with passion and laughter and tears but most of all with strength - especially at the times they don't think they have any.

3 comments:

Rob, Tiina, Loz, Zak & Anya said...

Beautifully written....

Unknown said...

Thanks for your support R, and enjoy your moments of sunshine, thanks for the reminder that we have to support eachother through these things.

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

funny isnt it...we give 100% care to our kids and forget each other. I'm loving the women I work with..they r truly unique