Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gardening Update

I woke up at the disgustingly early time of 5.45 this morning. Let me explain that, I have been on day shift where I have to get up at about 5.15 am but I am on evening shift today so I COULD have slept until noon if I wanted to but my body had its little routine ....

Anyway .... deciding to make the most of the time, I played in my garden. The tomatoes are in, the mint has been planted, the garlic has been shuffled and the basil and dill seeds are now happily preparing to flourish. I have done a little weeding and everything has been fertilized.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't ya hate that! I woke up the same time this morning, even though I had had zero sleep, and now I'm just trying to wear myself out enough to go back to bed!

Your garden will look fabulous soon, I have been doing work in garden too, but nothing I will be able to eat, if it stops raining I'll take some pics and post em!

k

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

i looked at my garden and was overwhelmed by how much there was to do...I have visions of a sprawling garden with acres of scented shrubs, but realistically i just dont have the time. I went to the nursury today and just smelt it all, gorgeous...i found alot of natives that i really want to get next pay day...like kyles i wish i could grow somethings to eat..lol