Saturday, February 9, 2008

Yippee!! Bare Soil

The wonderful Mr T visited this morning and weeded my garden - and what a good job he did! And not only that but he is going to come back once a month to do other jobs for me - polish the car, bits of weeding, whatever else needs doing.

But back to the garden, I have herbs and lettuce to go in this evening. I have already put my eggplant and some basil in a pot.

And now that the existing thyme and chives and chilies can breathe and see the sun, well anything is possible there :-)

Then some new mulch and some love and attention and I should be harvesting in now time :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the possibilities in a freshly prepared garden bed...go for it girl!

Anonymous said...

It already looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeoing this vegie garden in a few weeks time :)