Monday, February 25, 2008

Nine O'Clock And All Is Well!

Okay so I am tired and can't get to sleep - I am just too excited. I am in such a good space at the moment.

I have so many paintings on the go (six actually) my fingers and my muse will drop from exhaustion. I have a friend who will help me get a portfolio together in the next few weeks and I already have spoken to a gallery manager about organizing my first exhibition in 2009 - I just need to take the portfolio to her.

I have new recipes swirling throughout the spaces of my mind. The Food Miles Project is going very well.

My garden is growing.

I feel healthy and invigorated.

My spirit is joyous. I feel like dancing for no reason at all.

Oh, and when I dream, I fly :-)

Art by Jose Ventura

5 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

How fabulous to know you are feeling so positive - and with reason. That is a beautiful picture.

Gledwood said...

flying dreams are fantastic! i used to have them all the time

your blog is really cool btw: excellent stuff!

;->...

Ellee Seymour said...

You are like me, an optimist, and your energy will show through with your stunning work.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL keep flying Mountaingirl!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Oi, this is brill news...your 'inner glow' level must be peaking...will put me and the Missus to shame...lol

Does this mean that i will be able to say one day...'oh I have a few R's hanging at home, bought them when she was just a struggling artist' who would of known then she would become the leading artist of the country...and no you cant see them they are priceless, though may hang them in the syndney gallery one day'

You go Girl!!