Friday, February 8, 2008

Good News/Bad News

Ok, the bad news first, my beloved ABC is now called ABC 1 (yes if it sounds like we are picking up the English/BBC habit you would be right) and the digital channel is ABC 2.

The good news is that the worm has stayed unchanged, despite rumors to the contrary.

I personally think that 'they' scared us by spreading the rumor of the logo change so we would accept everything else, if the logo remained unchanged. Is that my cynical nature speaking, or just my inner Sir Humphrey surfacing?

All I can say is that I hope they got the work-experience kids to come up with the name and logo change because it certianly wasn't worth paying for (no offense intended to anyone doing work-experience at the ABC).

Hmmmm....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think you are right about the new design and 'fear of worm disappearing' theory!

Unknown said...

lol...thinking of purchasing a digital set top box so we can watch both...might get the moth on to the case, he loves sussing out a bargain!