Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nonoh is YesYes

I am not usually a big promoter of products, and certainly not here but I have just spent an hour talking to Miss Weasley - for free. And whenever I make a long distance call in Australia, it's free. I have joined the NoNoh revolution!

You get free phone calls to most countries of the world, calls to mobiles for something silly like 5 c a minute, and no, the other party doesn't have to be a member. Oh, and you don't have to buy a special phone (like a Skype-phone)

The only "catch" I can find is that I was on a time limit until I paid 10 Euros - which is still siting in my account despite all of the calls I have made since. I probably could have paid less now I think about it but it hardly matters.

This might not suit everyone but it is worth a look - and it certainly suits me. And no I am not getting paid or receiving any other rewards for this post and I don't mean for it to sound like an ad ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nonoh can not call to china....

Anonymous said...

i read about this service here at about nonoh
and started to use it, it is very usefull and cheap and easy to use