Saturday, February 9, 2008

Photo Challenge

This started as a conversation on Miss K's blog but I don't want to lose the momentum so, without consultation (hope that's ok) I launch our photo challenge!

This challenge is open to everyone who wants to play (and you don't have to play every week). The "winner" gets the most oohs and aahs and can buy themselves whichever prize they want. In case of many oohs and aahs, we can all be the winner. Following the blog-world trend, photos get posted on your blog on a Friday.

Just let someone know you have posted ... maybe leave a comment on my log and I can compile a list of people playing that week.

I have pinched the first two themes from Webshots and their Creative Challenge: this week the theme is Red (9 - 15 February) and next week it is Symmetry (16 - 22 February). To play tag, who wants to do the themes after that?

Is this okay? Any amendments or suggestions to the Challenge (just cos I have run with the idea, doesn't mean I want to be Queen, I would prefer we all had some input) :-) Do we actually want to vote for a "winner" or shall we just visit the photos and ooh and aah?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I'm already going to turn down commitment in your first comment. Just can't commit but can manage oohing and aahing!

Unknown said...

Your oohs and aahs would be much appreciated anony :-)

Unknown said...

i'll give it a go sweetie, but did ya have to pick red..lol...just kidding, i love a challenge!

Unknown said...

I thought about that too Miss K - after I posted of course lol! Now I have one idea (that doesn't include Valentine's Day) so I just need to see if it pans out :-)

Mind you, it is your turn to pick the next two themes (in due course) so any revenge you need to do can be then rofl

Unknown said...

And no 'the fair ground' is not ok - I love your pics of that!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Oh all right, I will get the kodak out and dust it off..Mmmm red (least its not orange)... have a little idea...Mmmm

Unknown said...

yeh Miss A :-)