Monday, August 6, 2007

My Space

I moved over here with the absolute intention of developing my art, being "free to be me" and being more in line with the planet and all that entails. Having said that I have a 'regular' job, don't live on a commune and do bits but somehow question how short of the true goal I sometimes fall.

Perhaps I am judging myself too harshly - I had the enormous pleasure and privilege of having my dad, step-mom and her sister stay with me recently and this is the card that Vera (step-aunt) sent me on return to home.


CREATIVITY ABUNDANCE MUSIC OF LIFE JOY LOVE HEALTH

Thank you for inspiring me to CREATE ONCE MORE.

Dearest Raelene

Thank you for your generous hospitality and allowing me to be in your creative artist's home set like a jewel in the beautiful mountains.

It was lovely to see you growing and glowing.

May your inspired paintings all find homes so they may heal hearts with their beautiful loving energy and may your beautiful creative working continue to bring you as much joy as you give.

No comments: