Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's My Birthday

For the first time in years I got to celebrate the actual day of my birth with my dad :-)


Here is me draped in my prezzies - sarongs and headbands - nothing like a bit of color to start the day. Please note the balloons decorating the table.





This is Dad and me with my birthday cake (a variation on a Tiramisu). We stopped for coffee and cake at the new coffee shop in Bellingen - the candles and the waitress singing Happy Birthday were an awesome surprise!!!




This is me and Dad having dinner. We went to the Federal Hotel in Bellingen - the food was great, the atmosphere awesome and the company a real blessing :-)


After nearly forgetting my birthday this year (I have been kinda busy) I was thrilled to be able to share my dad with my dad. :-)

2 comments:

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

I envy you girl...1. cause its ya birthday (love the 1st photo) & 2. cause you have a dad to share it..tis special thing (I think i was the immacualate conception)..lol ..forget not King Lear!...Happy Birthday..x

Unknown said...

So glad you had a happy birthday, and your Dad looks really special, I can see you have a deep connection...smiles...same as Gale, makes me remember all the special times I had with my dad as well...so glad you had a special day, mwah x