Monday, September 28, 2009

Kiva

It is with great pleasure that I announce I have just made my 5th Kiva loan. Okay I am bragging a little but I also thought it would be a good time to remind anyone who has a spare $25 that they too can join in the Kiva-fun.

Kiva (and its partner organisations) give out micro-loans to people from around the world. And you get to pick exactly who gets your money. Once it is repaid it can either be reinvested (which is what I choose to do) or you can withdraw it.
There are many, many different worthy organisations out there and if you are already supporting someone else then please don't feel pressured. But if you do have US$25 burning a hole in your pocket, this is worth checking out.

Click on the logo for more info.

1 comment:

Divya said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar