Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dang It's Hot

There is a distinct advantage in being a plus size woman - in winter it is easier to stay warmer than my slimmer counterparts. That doesn't work through the summer.

It is 34.5 degrees at the moment - that is with two fans on - and it is 5 pm. For those in foreign climes, it is not far off 100 degrees F. It got "down" to 26.8 degrees last night.

It has been like that all this week - and although I have air-conditioning at work, I just haven't had the energy to do anything more than collapse into sleep when I have got home each day.

Sigh ... summer in Australia ... it isn't all it's cracked up to be :-/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are a true foodie my dear...talking about how hot the weather is and you still manage to sneak a foodie pic in there...lol! I get the irony of hot :)