Friday, November 21, 2008

Waiting

I am still waiting for my news and as every minute passes it occurs to me that my news may not arrive, well not in the form I am wanting it to. I refuse to be beaten by this. I refuse to feel sad. Oh, who am I kidding, this is hurting in a way that I didn't anticipate.

I am feeling lost and let down and hurt and, somehow, still hopeful that the phone will ring. I was told it would ring. It is just that the minutes keep ticking by.

I hope that in one, ten or even sixty minutes I will be back here, dancing wildly, having received the news I am waiting for. And that all of this self-indulgent crap will have been for nothing - I will concede to being a drama-queen. I hope ...

Photo: "The Way Down" by 'gilad

4 comments:

diver said...

At least your second post on the subject hints that it's something 'good'. Good luck with it MG :)

pita-woman said...

You know you've got all of us on pins & needles as well, either waiting to celebrate with you, or else to lend a shoulder if need be.
I hope you get the news you've been waiting for!

Whispering Walls said...

Hope you have some REALLY good news!

Anonymous said...

Now I know your positiveness is slipping on this one, but I say Damn being logical, Im hanging in there...