Friday, November 21, 2008

Photo Challenge - Favorite


I had to sit and think about this theme - did I go for my favorite singer (Meat Loaf), or my favorite view, or was it the weather, or bear or clothes or ... well the list went on. I decided to go for my favorite food. Now this changes as much as the weather but one dish kept cropping up: chicken fried steak with mashed potato and white gravy. So, sacrificing myself for art, that is what I cooked last night :-)

Mr Linky is down at the moment so please leave a comment if you have a photo for the Challenge.

4 comments:

pita-woman said...

Groooaaannnn! That looks soooo sinfully delicious! Well, the corn & potatoes part anyway. Never been much on the chick-fried steak, but oh my!, smother those taters in gravy and sop it up with some biscuits! I'd be fat-belly content!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My fave pix will be up tomorrow (friday for me, saturday for you). :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhs and Ahhhhhs...and yums

Chels and Shilos are up

as is mine :)

? that always confused me Pita, What biscuits?

pita-woman said...

Sorry, I keep forgetting you don't have refrigerated bread doughs down under.
This link below will take you to the state's largest refrigerated dough company (among other food items they manufacture). The biscuits, crescent rolls & pie crusts they make are for those of us that are too lazy or just don't have the know-how to make them from scratch...

http://www.pillsbury.com/products/biscuits/refrigerated/Grands-Jr-Biscuits.htm

Unknown said...

I only eat this once every year or two (it is not a healthy food choice no matter how I look at it) and I think that makes me appreciate it even more than if I had it every week.