Sunday, November 9, 2008

Magic Moments

Another fabulous week has gone by and I take great pleasure in choosing a MM. My biggest one was finding new things to take photos of while I was out and about with Abz and the lovelies on Thursday. It was only a second here and there in amongst everything else but it made my heart smile.

AND, if I can sneak another one in - I tried a new recipe last night - Macadamia and Herb Crusted Chicken Schnitzel. Dead easy and really good eating. I even reduced the amount of oil that the original idea called for to almost nil. Oh, and I served it with mash and peas. Heaven :-)

3 comments:

. said...

Hello Mountaingirl

I do so love your bloggings!
Thank you for your comment the other day - much appreciate!

I am still without shoes :( it's quite saddening!

Keep on posting - your cooking skills sound amazing!

Unknown said...

Ok, now I have to add a comment like that to my Magic Moments as number 3 lol. Thanks bct :-)

Anonymous said...

Im afraid ive struggled on Magic Moments today... was a week I could of gladly skipped, except a day with you and an empathetic hug from Bella...

dont start flippin dry-frying..lol