Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Love Wednesdays

You gotta know that today is my favorite day of the week cos I get to cook with the lovelies. And we had burgers on the menu today ... well they had burgers on the menu, I cut my left index finger.

I immediately applied pressure to the wound (so my long tradition of NEVER having bled into the food still stands) but I knew it was going to take a bit to stop the bleeding when the pressure was removed so I took myself off to the hospital.

I have lost about 1/3 of the nail - and a chunk of flesh. I could describe watching the blood pump or post a photo but I would like to come back again lol. All-in-all, I will live to fight another day.

Just didn't get to see what the burgers all looked like ... and I am now typing as-per-normal with one hand and doing a chicken poke with the left hand - oh the hardships of life ha ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...kisses

Unknown said...

Kisses always make things better :-)