Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time Flies

Sometimes you breathe, go to work, take and nap ... and well time passes much faster than you ever thought it could. Add to that trying to write a book .... okay I am not overly happy at the moment but I do have very high expectations for myself and who knows, it could still turn around to being something acceptable :-)

And today it is the 4 November ... yes THE day for voting. Only catch is that we are ahead of America (in time zones) and I will need to be patient and now start counting down the hours until a result is available.

And because I missed Sunday's Magic Moment, I will tuck it in here .... coking dinner at work last Monday for the lovelies (a scheduling error left me alone) with Meatloaf playing, I was dancing, singing and cooking. Life is perfect in those moments :-) And it was one of the lovelies that chose Mr Meat, not I, and it wasn't for my specific benefit - not that I let that stop me enjoying the bliss :-)

4 comments:

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickie said...

On an unrelated subject, my server can not open Indigo Daisey's blog. If you're in touch with her, I would love to hear from her via email. My email is posted on my profile pg. Thanks.

pita-woman said...

I haven't been able to open Indigo's site either... thought it was just a problem on my end.
Well MG, maybe this will give you something to chew on...
One little town in New Hampshire (I think) has already closed it's polls, as all of it's residents have already voted (obviously it's a very tiny town). Obama won easily at that location.

Unknown said...

I have the same problem with Indigo's site but I think Abz said she had been there recently so I will pass on your messages.

Thanks Pita - I need to do my Wednesday Lunch today but otherwise I am glued to the tv (two stations are going live for endless hours - out of 5 free channels that we have), the BBC website and of course CNN. And I will take your results as a good omen :-)