Saturday, September 13, 2008

Carbon Positive

I went to the Bellingen Plant Sale today and bought another 10 trees for someone else. They didn't have cedars this time but there was a good selection of revegetation options available. So that makes me flowing in carbon credits by a long way.

The guy at the stand remembered me and didn't look so quizzical this time. And, as a big buzz, I met the guy who got my cedars from six months ago:-) (just a fluke of both us of being there at the same time). I think he got a bit of a kick out of the whole thing and, as I was leaving, I heard the stall holder offering him some of the 10 trees I had just bought.

I also picked up tomatoes, tomatoes and tomatoes - 5 different sorts to be exact. It is a bit warm to plant them out at the moment so that will have to be something I do first thing about getting home in the morning.

3 comments:

musik-addikt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
musik-addikt said...

Hiya,
Was just wondering if you could get Abbey to let me access her blog!
Cheers Brydz / Hope Faith Love / musik addikt

Hope all is well for you.

xx

Unknown said...

Sure MA - or you can check out her new website at danesdownunder.com