Friday, April 10, 2009

Red Hot and Blue


Okay I have just died and gone to heaven - I sooooooo loved going to this place.

As per the name Red Hot and Blue, the resturant is themed along the lines of the Blues with particular highlights being the saxaphone lights greeting you outside, the light fittings made from a drum kit and the paraphanalia that decorates the walls, menu and tables.

Our server (or waiter for Australian readers) was the best I had while in Dallas, the food was to die for -I chose a combination plate (surprise, surprise) which gave me a bit of a taste of everything: a dry rubbed rib, beef brisket, pulled pork, turkey, smoked sausage all with a side of coleslaw.
And if that wasn't enough, I was talked into a desert which was so good I am posting it separately.
If you ever have a chance to go to RHB, and have a hankering for bbq, then I would highly recommend the visit. Absolutely no complaints from me :-)

No comments: