Tuesday, April 7, 2009

J2's Beauty Shop




If a girl is going out she may as well get her hair done by the best - in this case it was J2. Yes I also have some sugegstions for work hair but this is what I wore out to lunch on Sunday.

In case you were wondering what all the fuss is about, this was no ordinary pony tail - it was listed to a particular point that the tail would fall gracefully (with no sight of ringlets or other random curls. There was also some whispy bits that softened the appeareance from the front which I don't think are very clear in these shots.

Many thanks to J3 for the photography.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm very nice, I know what a minx u r about your hair... so that your happy means that J2 did mighty fine....

I love whispys and random curls, keep trying to sneak them in on Gabby...
pst still raining... ha ha

Unknown said...

hey ms world traveller! soo glad you are having a ball, don't forget to come home xo

Unknown said...

I am definitely coming home Miss K - I am spending more than I am earning lol Having a ball though :-)